Our veterinary team is composed of doctors, assistants, receptionists, animal care providers and our office manager. Together we strive to be helpful, friendly, compassionate, and informative as we care for your family pet. We are proud to offer you:
- Competent doctors who return your calls
- Quiet country setting with ample parking
- Written estimates on request, before care is given
- Affordable and fair fees
- Veterinary supervised boarding
- Preventive care / annual exams and immunizations
- Elective surgeries (spays, neuters, feline declaws)
- International travel certificates
- Early disease / wellness lab panels
- Basic dentistry / Dental X-rays
- Diet consultations
- While-you-wait heartworm testing
- Low cost heartworm and flea preventative products
- Sick patient exams and treatment
- Second opinion exams
- In House Diagnostic lab panels
- Therapeutic and diagnostic soft-tissue surgery
- On-site radiographs
- Basic behavior counseling
- Nutraceutical therapies
- Prescription medications and foods
- Specialist referrals
Dexter Animal Clinic offers boarding for dogs and cats in our beautiful country setting. We offer a range of amenities for our canine and feline guests, including:
- Veterinary Supervised Boarding
- Large kennels/Out door runs
- Comfortable bedding
- Playtime options
- Spa time available upon request.
- Separate cat area
- Administering medications
- Love and TLC from our staff
Why Should You Board Your Pets at an Animal Hospital?
- All medications given to your pets are supervised by our trained veterinary hospital staff.
- Your pet can also have a veterinary exam or other medical services needed performed during their stay.
- If an emergency ever does happen or a pet needs immediate medical care, our veterinarians and medical team are onsite for a quick response.
- Ask about our discounts for multiple pets.